The IpTL FastLane Series of secure connectivity solutions provide a secure LAN-to-LAN bridged Ethernet connection or routed L3 links over any IP network, without the blockages, headaches, or challenges of a traditional VPN. This functionality permits all locations and network devices to “appear” as if they are on the same Local Area Network (LAN). By providing LAN-based access, the IpTL’s solutions overcome wide-area-network integration challenges by maintaining application transparency while allowing the use of the lowest-cost, highest-performance network access services.
Unlike IPsec links, IpTL’s bridging and automatic connectivity features enable seamless networking for broadcast-oriented devices such as Windows/SMB shares, Video & VoIP devices, and print devices. Additionally, Ethernet bridging provides seamless network compatibility. IpTL provides support for non-IP or non-standard networking devices, applications, and users over networks that break IPSec and dynamic keyed VPNs.
Unlike a typical VPN or remote access solution, the IPTL Solution can be installed:
- Using wireless or wired (or both) Ethernet to provide secure connectivity over any IP network.
- Anywhere within the network – Any IP Access, Public facing IP, Private IP, behind a firewall, or DMZ. Supports existing firewall installations.
- Both ends of the connection can be installed on a Dynamic Internet Service (e.g. DHCP, PPPoE, etc.)
- Without requiring a software client installed on any device (clientless.)
- With multisite redundancy with Active/Active or Active/Passive standard and without configuration or modification of remote or headquarter premise equipment.
- With your data never traversing someone else’s “cloud” but only between your locations
The IpTL FastLane Series solutions function as either a remote/client or a local/server and use TLS 1.2/1.3 with X.509v3 certificates for system and data security functions. While the traffic between IpTL devices networks is full-duplex and transparent, a connection from a remote IpTL device will always connect to an IpTL server.
IpTL’s distinctive AutoConnect™ feature enables dynamic network connections without the need to configure remote routers, firewalls, proxies, or NATs. Our AutoConnect™ technology will understand your NAT, private IP, DHCP, and firewall environment and will automatically establish an end-to-end secure tunnel between your endpoints.
AutoConnect™ uses the IpTL FastLaneSBC™ Session Border Controller. The SBC provides the initial rendezvous point (connectivity information only) for field devices as well as device management. The FastLaneSBC™ coordinates endpoint discovery between the peers. When first activated, the endpoints will contact the SBC seeking its peer. After discovery, normal tunnel operation is established between the endpoints. All payload, security, and tunneling are between the endpoints and do not traverse the FastLaneSBC™.
If desired, AutoConnect™ can be disabled to prevent device connectivity information from contacting a third-party server for tunnel establishment. In this case, the headend (server) only will require static port mapping; remotes do not require, and operation is not affected by disabling AutoConnect™.
Additional information on using AutoConnect™ can be found https://iptechlabs.com/ac